Multiply: Maths Skills for Life
Boost your maths skills with Multiply. Our range of free numeracy courses can help you gain a qualification and build your confidence in using numbers at work or in everyday life.
Multiply is a new government-funded programme to help adults across the UK to build confidence with numbers and gain a qualification.
Our incredible Maths team at John Ruskin College will work alongside individuals and employers to create bespoke courses to aid those who want to improve their numeracy skills.
Courses will be made readily available for individuals aged 19 and over who don’t have Maths GCSE at Grade C (or equivalent). The courses will be designed to help individuals unlock their full potential in:
- Supporting your children with homework
- Managing your money better
- Revealing new job opportunities or progress in work
- Understanding statistics in the media
- Taking the next step to higher levels of training or qualification
At John Ruskin College we’re offering this new programme to adults within the local community and to employers interested in bespoke training.
Multiply may be right for you if you:
- Need more confidence before starting a college course
- Have a learning difficulty or disability
- Have English as a second language
- Want to support your children with their maths
- Want to progress in your career and feel maths is holding you back
All our Multiply courses will be held at John Ruskin College and adults can choose the right Multiply course by enrolling here. Once you've decided on the course, you will be invited to complete a quick assessment which will help tutors determine the level you'll start on.
We are currently offering three courses, with an expectation to expand in the near future.
- Maths with ESOL
- Maths in Construction and Engineering
- Maths for Parents and Carers (Minster Infant School only)
All Multiply courses are free.
Simply choose your course and click ENROL here.
You can also register your interest by completing our enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
If you’re an employer, you can have any further questions answered by getting in contact with our Employer Services team: email@example.com