NEW! Launch of Full-time courses for 2023-24
Date: 30 September 2022
We're delighted to announce the launch of our new Full-time Course Guide for 2023/24 showcasing a wide range of exciting and high quality courses at various levels to take you to the next level.
For 2023/24 we have expanded our offer for T Levels – the career-focused qualification equivalent to 3 A Levels – which combines classroom/workshop learning with work placements to prepare students for the workplace.
T Level subjects available include:
- Business Management & Administration
- Design, Surveying & Planning for Construction
- Design & Development for Engineering & Manufacturing (Mechanical Engineering)
- Digital Production, Design & Development
- Education & Childcare
Want to find out more?
Discover more about our full range of 2023/24 courses by visiting one of our upcoming Open Events on Tuesday 18 October (16:30-19:30) or Saturday 19 November (10:00-14:00).
These events are a great opportunity to:
- get a feel for what it’s like to study at John Ruskin College
- talk 1:1 with our specialist staff about course options to help you choose the right course for your future.
- explore our industry-standard facilities
- access advice on the financial support and additional learning support available.
Click here to book your place now!
Take a look at our courses on offer today
Click on the image below to view our course guide.
Apply now, Start September 2023 - Browse our Course Guide to find a course that's right for you!
Apply online today by visiting our Full-time Course page.
JRC partner with Jobcentre Plus for new Youth Hub
Interview and Employability Skills Workshop
Hair & Media Make-Up Alumni Talk
Face Coverings Update | December 2021
Travel and Tourism Museum Trip
Face Coverings Update | November 2021
Childcare Students Visit London Aquarium
JRC Student Fair
Art & Design Students Visit UCA
Croydon Yoga Hub at JRC Student Fair
Address: John Ruskin College, Selsdon Park Road, South Croydon, CR2 8JJ
Phone: 020 8651 1131 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org