- Teaching, learning and assessment are outstanding
- Support and guidance are excellent
- The development of learners’ knowledge and skills is
- Progression rates to higher levels of learning are high
- The College provides a safe and welcoming
environment for learning
Staff and students are once again this summer celebrating an outstanding 97.8% pass rate at Level 3.
- Are you 16 to 18 years old?
- Have you just left school?
- Are you passionate about hair?
- Would you like a career in Hairdressing?
- Have you thought about doing a Hairdressing Apprenticeship?
We have employers that are looking for you to join their team! Please contact The Apprenticeship Team on 0208 651 1131
Staff and Students at John Ruskin College were delighted to receive a visit from Matthew Hancock, MP, Minister of State for Skills and Enterprise in order to officially open the College’s newly refurbished Learning Resource Centre on Friday 13th June. Gavin Barwell MP and two local Councillors, Councillor Jason Cummings and Councillor Andy Stranack were also present at this event.
- Earn a wage
- Gain a qualification
- Receive quality and current training standards
- Gain a skill and knowledge in your work’s industry
The Atrium Hair, Beauty & Spa is a commercial salon within John Ruskin College
To book an appointment contact us on
020 8651 1131
John Ruskin College has been graded Outstanding at a recent inspection by Ofsted.
Leaders in Diversity Award July 2013-2015
This site is designed to provide you with the key information you will need before making a decision to apply to study at this College. We are confident as to the quality of what we have to offer, which is why we recommend all our potential students with their parents or carers visit other providers as well as us before they make an application. We have worked very hard to create a special college in South Croydon that offers outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications.
Mohammed Ramzan-Principal and Chief Executive