This Pathway has been specifically designed to support entry at year 11 for ESOL students who will have the unique opportunity to complete a programme which focuses on development of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills so that they are prepared for their next step in education, training or employment. This programme is delivered in partnership with Croydon Council.
What courses will be studied?
Students will undertake a specialist ESOL qualification plus Maths, Entry Level Science and an Entry Level Certificate in Vocational Studies. Vocational Studies covers a range of practical skills and occupations at an introductory level supporting students to become career-focused. They will also develop employability skills to equip them for their future careers which will enable them to progress to courses offered within our post 16 curriculum if they wish to do so.
What will students benefit from?
- Having a designated and bespoke area to work in
- The opportunity to develop skills in an educational environment that has vocational and technical expertise
- Access to a range of student facilities such as a Gym, Sports Hall, Student Services Centre, Learning Resource Centre and Cafe
- An exciting enrichment programme involving sport, social activities and trips and the opportunity to be a member of the Student Partnership Council
- Excellent Support and Guidance
- A progression route to our post 16 courses.
How to apply:
Applicants need to contact the Local Authority School’s Admissions Department.
Please contact the Admissions Department at the College and they will advise you on the application process for this pathway.
Phone: 020 8651 1131