- Main College Location: John Ruskin College
- Closing Date: 19 August 2019
- Salary: £24,071 to £34,282 (Subject to qualifications, skills and experience)
- Post Outline:
- To teach allocated classes.
- To act as group tutor as required.
- To prepare, deliver and assess students learning to the required high standards and expectations of the College.
- To market and promote courses and programmes to a range of stakeholders.
- To report on learners progress to parents and other stakeholders
- Post Reports To: Curriculum Manager
Application Form and Other Files:
To apply for this position you must download, complete and return the application form below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept just a curriculum vitae. To save these files right-click the link and select 'save Target As...'
We recognise and encourage the potential of a diverse workforce and positively welcome applications from people from black and ethnic minority communities.
This page contains information about teaching and support staff jobs at John Ruskin College, Croydon, in areas such as IT and Computing, Maths and Science, English and Humanities, Social Science, Creative Arts, Business and Adult Education.
The positions available are updated regularly.