Agents wanting to represent John Ruskin College
Read the guidelines below, and then apply by downloading the representative’s application form and returning it to us with your company literature.
We require from our agents:
- Thorough understanding of the UK education system and course entry requirements.
- Ethical working practices, including a full explanation (with written confirmation) to students of your services and costs (if any).
- Only referring genuine students who have the finances to support themselves during their course of study.
- Knowledge of the UK study visa system, and ability to check students’ documents, including financial statements, before referral to the Visa Office. You must make it clear to the students about the visa process.
- Impartial advice to students, ie not suggesting unsuitable courses, or referring for visas if any documents are fraudulent, especially financial statements.
- Full knowledge of John Ruskin College’s courses, including course content, duration, start date, end qualification, progression route etc.
- Details, in English, of your promotional materials for John Ruskin College, for approval prior to publication.
What you can expect from us:
- Help and advice in selecting the correct course.
- Fast response to applications (5 working days once we have all the student’s documents).
- Same day response to deposit payments, ie unconditional offers posted, faxed or scanned as requested (note: there is a surcharge for courier service).
- Adequate supplies of brochures and posters.
- Regular visits to your office by John Ruskin College staff to give presentations and interview students.
- Support in promoting the College, ie providing digital leaflets, newspaper ads etc to be printed ‘in-country’.
- Favourable commission rates, with incentive for large numbers in the same academic year.
- Fast payment of commission.
We reserve the right to cancel with immediate effect any representation contract if we find the agent is not working within our guidelines.
Agents must be conversant with current UKBA regulations by ensuring they regularly check information on the following website:
For more information contact the Admissions Department.