How to Apply
Completed Application Forms should be sent to:
Admissions and Customer Service Manager
John Ruskin College
Selsdon Park Road
Application forms are available
- by applying online here
- by downloading a form when clicking on the following link: Download an application form
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 020 8651 1131
- by writing to the college at the address above
- If you currently study in a Croydon school, they should provide the necessary form and help you through the application process. You can also consult the post-16 booklet which your school should provide you with. Alternatively you can apply directly to the College using one of the methods mentioned above.
- If you do not attend a Croydon school you should apply direct to the College using one of the methods mentioned above.
- International Applicants – please visit the international section concerning the Application process.
We recommend that all applicants attend one of our Open Days
Visitors to our open events are expected to be accompanied by their parents/guardians or some other responsible adult who can help you make this important decision about your next step.
When you make an application, an interview will be arranged at the College with an experienced member of the College staff. All applications are acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. Interviews are offered within 20 working days of receipt.
You are guaranteed a place, subject to interview and suitable references, if you apply by December. If you apply later, your acceptance will depend on the availability of places on the course you choose.
You are advised to put in an early application to secure your place and avoid disappointment.
Tuition for full-time further education courses is free for 16 – 18 year old students who meet home student entry criteria. However, you will need to cover the cost of materials, DBS checks, trips and other items related to your course of study. Students aged 19+, please contact the College for further information about fees and charges. Telephone 020 8651 1131 or email: email@example.com
For those taking an Apprenticeship, please contact the Workskills Academy for details. Telephone 020 8651 1131 extension 127/623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas students are required to pay an annual tuition fee plus any course costs. Further details are available from the College’s Admissions Department. Telephone +44 (0)208 651 1131 or email: email@example.com